Signed up for $9 market data now shows $99

I signed up for the $9 market data and now it shows $99 a month?
I like Alpaca so much and chose this based on the cost and ease of use.
What can we do about this? Anything?

Hi @rtgebm ,

For users who are already subscribed, this change does not apply to them. The change applies to new users only, however, we are still reviewing this internally and will get back to you.

In the meantime, kindly join our slack community to stay up to date on this news.

I did. I was signed up and got a free month. Had I known the price would be 10x I would have said no thanks for the free month I don’t want it, just sign me up. Can this be fixed for my situation?

i.e. I was subscribed however I was under a free month, which now I certainly do not want.

Hi I was on $9 plan also can you please resubscribe me back on $9 plan. I do not need crypto!

Hi @bitbod98 if you are an existing subscriber, send an email to support@alpaca.markets we will help get you back to the $9 plan.

@waimun.ng I tried that but so far no help (1week).

I actually shut off my 9$ sub to save some money - now I wish I never did.

I mainly plan to use the AlpacaAPI for some historical data to power the TradingAPI.

Wow the saga continues . So I have trding view . premium dont i get real time data with that platform???

On TradingView, live data is free for several exchanges and can be delayed by 10 mins or more on others.

See the “Available markets” section at the bottom of the plans page:

or if you are signed up on the order page at:

or see the FAQ for more information:

(Im a TV mod)