How allow auto trading through tradingview?

I have connected tradingview with alpaca. I have selected strategy and now I dont know how to start auto trading with this strategy. Anybody can provide me advice?

Environment

Language
Let us know what language you’re writing your code in. Please include the version number you’re running, if possible.

Alpaca SDK Version
If you’re using an SDK library to interface with the Alpaca API, please include the version number you have installed in your environment.

Other Environment Details
If there’s anything else you’d like to invlude about the environment you’re running your code in - operating System, cloud provider, etc. - list it here.

Problem

Summary
Describe the provlem you’re running into here.

Paper or Live Tradng?
Let us know if you’re using the paper trading simulator or the live trading API.

Example Code
If you have code that reproduces the problem or will make your issue more clear, please include it here

Hello,

the script that you run on Tradingview can not place trades on Alpaca. The integration between Alpaca and Tradingview serves the Trading Panel on Tradingview, which is made for manual trading.

To automate a strategy on Tradingview, you need to convert the Strategy script into a Study script and use its alerts to automate those through a custom bot.

I have developed all of the above in the past. If you want to hire someone, feel free to contact me at info@pascal-simon.de

3 Likes