Apaca TradingView Strategy Automation

How can I connect Trading View Strategy Alerts to Alpaca? Similar to Autoview.
However, Autoview (and all other algorithm trading integrations) only connect to BITCOIN, Crypto Exchanges.

How can we connect Tradingview’s Strategy Alerts to automatically buy/sell on Alpaca? (and NASDAQ, exchange)

Please help.

–Philipe

Hi Phil,

the way I did it was to build my own custom bot, which is hosted in the cloud (AWS). The bot receives signals from Tradingview and places orders on Alpaca accordingly.

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

Pascal

4 Likes

Hey Pascal!, How’s it going. Thanks for the response. Yeah, no one/searches seems to understand this kinda of question/request.
Great, I saw Fyers has a plugin for TradingView alerts, but it seems only for India residents.

So what’s the first step, and how much effort is it?
And it connects to Alpaca? (is there no problem with latency like every second)

–Philipe

Hi Philipe,

please contact me at

Tradingview @paaax
Telegram @paaax255
or Email info@pascal-simon.de

It’s easier to communicate that way.

Just learn python and then follow with this guy. you will be able to do auto trading based on tradingview alert.

1 Like

Hey @Vincent_Chan… I checked out the above video and finally today I had my first “semi-automatic” trading day where I had my Tradingview webhook alerts triggering my trades for me (with bracket orders) and then I would just manage the trades from there. It worked well… definitely a game changer. However I have been tinkering around with PartTimeLarry’s scripts on GitHub (guy in the video) trying to setup a way to send a JSON message from a different webhook alert to simply close a position (using my own custom pine script trailing stop loss indicator). The Tradingview pine script indicator works fine and it is the same one that sends the entry signals that work. However for the life of me I cannot get my python trading bot on AWS to work to exit the trades. I am not that good at pine script and even worse at python. I am thinking it’s probably something really silly that I am not getting. If I sent you the code you think you could look at it and let me know what I am doing wrong??

Cheers,
Dan

Hi Dan,
To exit the trade, I am using the same webhook link. but just slightly to change the JSON. So on the Python script, I have if statement to buy or sell based on variance “mySide”.

we can discuss more… My email address : vchan711@gmail.com

for buy:
{
“mySide”: “buy”,
“open”: {{open}},
“high”: {{high}},
“low”: {{low}},
“close”: {{close}},
“exchange”: “{{exchange}}”,
“ticker”: “{{ticker}}”,
“volume”: {{volume}},
“time”: “{{time}}”,
“timenow”: “{{timenow}}”
}

for sell:
{
“mySide”: “sell”,
“open”: {{open}},
“high”: {{high}},
“low”: {{low}},
“close”: {{close}},
“exchange”: “{{exchange}}”,
“ticker”: “{{ticker}}”,
“volume”: {{volume}},
“time”: “{{time}}”,
“timenow”: “{{timenow}}”
}

Hi there,
Well, I found this and wanted to share it as I am using it and works great…

Next Level Bot will help you to automate your trading. NLB use API Keys to connect to your Alpaca account to help you to execute your trades.

This link will show you a pdf with a simple WebHook setup to automate alerts from TradingView through Next Level Bot to place trades on the Alpaca exchange.

No PineScript, JSON, Python, AWS, Clouds or Chalice needed!

Next Level Bot has eliminated the necessity of coding and now you can send alerts directly to your Alpaca Real and Demo account, both!

If you are interested visit Next Level Bot

Cheers,

GGBB