Wait Times On Live Account Setups?

Hello,

I’ve emailed the support email address a few times and in the past 5 days have yet to receive any response to let me know if a ticket has been created. I’m wondering how long does it take to be approved for a live account? I submitted the application a week ago and I have not seen any updates on the status of it as of yet. Is there anything I can do to look further into it?

@JustWaves Maybe I can help? What is/are the ticket numbers of the support requests you have sent? I’ll check what the hold up is.

Thanks Dan, but I have not received any communication back. I’ve been emailing support@alpaca.markets (maybe I’m emailing the wrong address?). But I have not heard anything back at all, so I don’t have a ticket number to share.

@JustWaves If you direct message me the email which is associated with the account I can maybe do some checking.

@Dan_Whitnable_Alpaca - how do i direct message you?

@JustWaves You can direct message me by clicking on my avatar/picture. It will bring up the option to “Message”. That will come directly to me and not be pubic.

@Dan_Whitnable_Alpaca When I click your picture/avatar I do not see that option. I only see your basic info, the ability to click on your picture again which takes me to your profile with your summary/activity info. I’m probably missing something. Thank you for your assistance.

@JustWaves Maybe an old fashioned email dan@alpaca.markets :slight_smile:

Thanks Dan, email sent just now.

@Dan_Whitnable_Alpaca I received an email from support about my account, it was approved. Thank you for your assistance Dan.

@JustWaves Glad to help. Good luck!