85% Drop Overnight?

My Overview is showing that I had an 85% drop last night in my investments and all my money is gone. there was no such drop in the market. What happened? what can I do?

1 Like

This happened to me too!! im down $1,800 dollars from last night and all my stocks are in the same state. Not cool at all

1 Like

Right my stocks haven’t moved.

Alpaca Support (Alpaca Securities LLC)

Jan 6, 2021, 6:01 AM PST

Hello,

Thank you for the email. Please be advised our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to correct it now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

The Alpaca Team
support@alpaca.markets

Money should be back in your account now.

My portfolio just experienced the same issue! My last trade occurred at 3:22 PM EST 4/9/21. My account is flat through market close and after hours and all of a sudden shows my account losing $24,673 or about over 90%. I am holding two positions and Alpaca is claiming that one of them plummeted from (BND) 84.95 to 1.10. This is not accurate. Current value of BND is 84.95 at market close according to Yahoo finance and 84.87 after hours according to ThinkorSwim. I’m relieved to see this is just a system glitch and not accurate, but holy shit is this not okay! I need this to be immediately fixed.

Same here! I experienced a drop on RIOT down to $1.xx, which is not accurate and now my account is not showing the correct balance. Would like to see this fixed ASAP!