Reverse Stock Split with TZA not Reflecting Change

Windows 10, Browser=Chrome, No coding experience here, Live Trading

I bought TZA last week and it reverse stock split yesterday morning, 1-8 I believe.

My account isn’t reflecting the new ticker price, it’s also showing today’s profit of +35,000% and I’m unable to sell my position.

Has anyone seen this type of problem before?

Same issue here. I cannot sell my pre-reverse-split shares.

The TZA split should be reflected in all accounts as of 3-3-2021. If your account doesn’t seem to show this, please contact support@alpaca.markets. Include the email which the account is listed and a brief description of the problem (eg “my shares of TZA I had before the 3-2-2021 reverse split”).

Different but maybe related issue. SOXL split a few days ago and I still don’t have the extra shares that should be in my account after the split. Noticeable absence of Alpaca support on these issues is really concerning. That’s a large chunk of my account balance that is, for all intents and purposes right now, vanished into thin air.

My issue was resolved. Thank you @Dan_Whitnable_Alpaca for recommending me to reach out to Alpaca support. @cman , support reached back out to me within 24 hours.

For some reason, the “corporate action” of the stock split didn’t register on the Alpaca platform until yesterday morning, 2 days after the official split. On the other trading platforms the stock split price was immediate. Overall, not bad for me - I came out +10% even with the delay.