Programmatic Deposits

I’d love to be able to programmatically fund my Alpaca account from my bank account via ACH with an API endpoint. My use case is to support automatic investment (e.g., a portion of every paycheck). I’m happy writing the cronjob, but I’d also be open to Alpaca owning the cronjob (i.e., a dashboard-based automatic investment feature)

I’d also ideally love to be able to programmatically withdraw funds, although it’s less important to me.

7 Likes

I’d also like to see Alpaca allow for deposits to be initiated via the REST API.

i like this idea too, also it would help with the people requesting ira functionality

100%. Even just a simple recurring deposit control would be really helpful to have.

Programmable withdrawals would also be cool. I could automatically send myself a portion of my gains every month, for example.

We are working on this :slight_smile: - How much would an average recurring deposit be? Also would you be interested in weekly deposits? monthly? quarterly?

Hello Alpaca team,
It would be really helpful to have this feature and have been waiting for this feature long enough… Any update on this yet?

@mahmoud_alpaca Please keep us posted on progress of this feature. We would really want this and waiting for it. As far as recurring goes, prefer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly… How much on an average, does it matter? As long as this feature is available, why should we restrict anything on transfer limit?

2 Likes

Is there any update regarding this feature? Programmatically withdrawing and depositing funds would be hugely beneficial.

Dear

Iam in Iraq more than 5months ago I can’t put my deposit in to my account only the way has swift but also our bank asking me the invoice so Alpaca not provide any invoice could you help me please in this subject

@Maher_A Please send an email to support@alpaca.markets. All account specific requests are handled through the support team. They have the ability to look into accounts and deposits.