Paper account messed up after reverse split

In my paper account, after CHFS reverse split, my account graph shows my portfolio value went from 100k to 250k +. It actually showed that number in the equity field in the UI on that day, however now my equity and portfolio value show up correctly. HOWEVER, the graph is still incorrect and shows 280k or whatever. Going to ‘paper positions’, it still shows that I have my pre-reverse-split number of shares of CHFS, and I am unable to liquidate the position at all, locking those funds up in my paper account. I figured this would resolve itself after a few days since Polygon also seems to have mis-handled that split. I reported it to them with no response, their data still is not split adjusted and is messing up my backtests now (for PLM as well as CHFS…). Is this the correct way to officially report a bug to Alpaca or is there some form I should fill out somewhere?

1 Like

Now the paper account has two different CHFS positions in it, and I still can’t liquidate the pre-split one…

My paper account is failing to show the reverse split in UNG that occurred 2024-01-24. The UNG position is shown with the last price and quantity before the split with the price frozen. I cannot liquidate the position as the system does not recognize the “old” symbol. The account balance history is also skewed - it seems at some point on 24-Jan the platform adjusted the price of UNG up- on account of the reverse split - but did not reduce the share count. So the historical balance shows a temporary jump higher. Is this failed handling of splits just an issue for Paper accounts? It would be disastrous to have it occur with Live accounts.