Hey all, I am running into an issue with google sheets giving me a 404. I am not sure why this is happening but it’s simple to recreate.
- Go to Alpaca w/ Google Sheets - Public Example - Google Sheets The link is from Manage Your Stocks from Google Spreadsheet Using API | by Hitoshi Harada | Automation Generation | Medium
- Copy the sheet to your drive.
- Enter in your API Key ID and Secret Key I used my paper account first.
- This will work 100% without issues.
- Next enter in your live trading api information and change the endpoint information to https://api.alpaca.markets and update your API Key ID and Secret Key
- Click Update on sheet1 the 404 error will then show up.
The error says: Request failed for https://api.alpaca.markets returned code 404. Truncated server response: Not Found (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)
Here is a video of the error in action. https://youtu.be/128MHVmeuEY just an FYI I cleared out my API keys. Does anyone have any clues of what might be happening so I can look into this more? I am just stuck at what to try next. Thanks!