Country of Tax Residence Indonesia

I cannot use Alpaca since my Country of Tax Residence is Indonesia. Do you have any other way that can help me?

@Sevien_Sevien You should be able to open and use an Alpaca account for trading equities if you reside in Indonesia. You cannot trade crypto with your Alpaca account however. Is that what you were wanting to do?

Hi… this issue is still persist, I cannot register new account while my Country of Tax Resident is in Indonesia. Is there any way to register?

@siryu88 Unfortunately, Alpaca currently doesn’t support live trading accounts where the account holder jurisdiction is Indonesia. Here is a link to the list of countries Alpaca does support.

My country of citizenship is Indonesia, but my country of Tax Residence is a supported country. Can I make an account?

@tamysiby The country is based upon the physical address one enters in the Alpaca account application. This should align with 1) the address one uses for any identity verification and 2) the address on ones bank account used to deposit and withdraw funds. Any discrepancy in the address can cause the account to be rejected or delays in moving funds in and out of the account. It doesn’t necessarily need to be the country of citizenship if one isn’t residing there.