Zapier connectivity bis broken

Hi,

Could you please look into the Oauth integration with zapier, it flashes a URI error when I try to sign in.

Thank you!

Zapier integration only works with live accounts and not paper-trading accounts. That may be the issue? @fcinvestments Are you trying to access a paper account? If not, could you explain the issue in a bit more detail and it can be sorted out.

@Dan_Whitnable_Alpaca I’m having the same problem. When I try to connect zapier to alpaca I get this message

The redirect uri included is not valid.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I’m having the same problem.

anyone out there in the Alpaca universe able to help with this? I have a live funded account, and I logged in today, I still get the same error.

@fcinvestments did you ever figure out your solution?

@marcusliassides did you ever get yours working?

I didn’t no. I just tried again and I’m getting the same error! Very frustrating!

Screenshot 2021-01-26 140759|690x490

Ya, that’s the exact same error I’m getting. I emailed support, no response. It’s very frustrating. I’ll let you know if I hear anything, please let me know if you hear anything.

@Dan_Whitnable_Alpaca any help here would be greatly appreciated. Is this a problem with Alpaca, or is it something that I’m doing? HELP!!!

That does appear to be something that is broken. I’ll post an issue with Alpaca engineering.

Do you have any update on this?

Is this going to get fixed?

So never recieved help from Alpaca, but I can make it work using integromat http post. Wasn’t to hard once I read through documentation

1 Like

You’re saying that you used integromat to patch the login inssue with zapier and Alpaca, right? Not that you’re using Integromat instead of Zapier?

I just used integromat instead of zapier. You just have to set up a HTTP request with integromats module to do the work, once you figure the first part out, you actually have access to almost all of the stuff alpaca can do. If you need help, reach out and I can walk you through it.

As of April 16, 2021, this is still broken. I have a “paid” account at Alpaca, and when I try to connect Zapier I get “The redirect uri included is not valid” error.

@David_Zickafoose are you still using itegromat.

I am seeing online that it is now moved to make.