Your subscription does not permit querying data from the past 15 minutes

Hi,

I was trying to get the live data using python ,
However I am getting an error that . But I do hae a live account. Please suggest

alpaca_trade_api.rest.APIError: your subscription does not permit querying data from the past 15 minutes

This is unrelated to your Live/Paper account.

If you are using the default (free) subscription, you cannot retrieve the most recent 15 minutes of bar data.

Alpaca API V2 Market Data

You would have to purchase the "Unlimited’ subscription for $9 per month to remove this limitation (and get better data).

Thanks for your reply. I am getting error for streaming data also please let me know if with my subscription , can I stream…

File "C:\Users\m\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\asyncio\sslproto.py", line 188, in feed_ssldata
    self._sslobj.do_handshake()
  File "C:\Users\m\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\ssl.py", line 944, in do_handshake
    self._sslobj.do_handshake()
ssl.SSLCertVerificationError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1123)
INFO:alpaca_trade_api.stream:starting stock data websocket connection

using the below code for stream

from alpaca_trade_api.stream import Stream
    stream = Stream(API_KEY,
              SECRET_KEY,
              base_url=URL('https://paper-api.alpaca.markets'),
              data_feed='iex')

I have a paid subscription and yet, I am still having the same issue. How do I address this?

Is it 9 usd per month or 99 usd per month. Their page says 99 usd per month which seems expensive. I am getting “your subscription does not permit querying data from the past 15 minutes”. See this link

Basic plan says that it is real time data, they should really update that as its not true, it’s 15 minute delayed data.

Basic
US Stocks & ETFs
Crypto
Real-time Data
5+ Years Historical Data
Aggregate Bars
Trades & Quotes