I’ve noticed a couple of issues with the account dashboard that should probably be addressed, looks unfinished ![]()
- The Dashboard “Documents” page: there are no “filters” defined, one should be able to distinguish between trade confirmations and statements at least, maybe tax documents, etc.
On the same page, “Page Size:” pull-down menu at the bottom has number of items (10-20-50-100), but making a selection changes nothing, at least in Chrome/Windows. - The “Activities” page: there is no “filters” for type of transaction, i.e. FILL, FEES… I feel like there used to be filters, but not currently.
Also, on the same page, the description for “TAF” fees has a small issue: Example of the description “TAF fee for proceed of NNN shares (nn trades) on 2026-09-10 by ####”. The number of trades in parenthesis is always wrong by one (one less than the actual number of trades). I imagine it has to do something with the fact the first element in arrays is “0”, and the length of numbered arrays is actually one more than the last element.
I just feel correcting small issues like this on the dashboard would make it look more professional and instill more customer confidence, especially considering Alpaca is developer-oriented.
A dark theme would be nice for the dashboard ![]()