How long does it take for account to be approved for trading?

I just signed up yesterday, and my dashboard shows “it may take longer than usual for your account to be approved for trading”.
How long is the “usual” time for an account to be approved for trading? And how long would it take in the “longer than usual” case?
BTW, I’m not a US-citizen or permanent resident, would the approval take longer?

3 weeks max i know 3 people who opened accounts

i dont know if they let people outside the us join

Thanks for sharing the information. I’m currently physically in the US, and hold H1 visa. I do have my SSN, I pay taxes every year, and I have a broker account with Fidelity. I’m not sure if there is any additional review needed for my case. When I opened fidelity account, it took about 1 week.

How long did it end up taking? I have the same question.

Eventually it took about 1 week to be approved.

Just to clarify, it all depends on cases and some people do start live trading in 3 days or less from the sign up date if everything goes smooth. It sometimes takes a while to make sure all information is collected and verified. Thanks for understanding!

Hi Hitoshi,
Can you help me check my Account? I’m very excited about trying your project.
My Email: alannguyen876@gmail.com
Thanks for your time!

“PENDING APPROVAL
Your application is under review. We will notify you once you’ve been approved.”

Hi Hitoshi,
Can you help me check my Account? I’m very excited about trying your project.
My Email: alannguyen876@gmail.com
Thanks for your time!

“PENDING APPROVAL
Your application is under review. We will notify you once you’ve been approved.”

Hey! What do you know about Jeff Clark? Check jeff clark trader review. Can I trust him?