Is form 1042-s provided for foreign investors or not?

My country requires me to provide form 1042-s for dividends received from US companies. That form is usually received from a broker. Do you provide it?

@ethical_investor Alpaca does provide the 1042-S documents and they are generally available for download by March 15th each year.