How to use backtrader with alpaca live streaming data?

Is there any documentation on how to use Alpaca live streaming data with Backtrader?

These results didn’t help,

Hi,
inside the repository of the project you have example files you could use to start with. for example: https://github.com/alpacahq/alpaca-backtrader-api/blob/master/sample/strategy_sma_crossover.py

I ran those samples file in live mode (after setting up the API keys and funded my account)

But sample code didn’t generate verbous enough output to show whether the algorithm is working as intended. I am only seeing starting account value and one trading info in another page in alpaca.market webpage.

Is there a way to check more verbously whether the algorithm is working?

Hi,
you shouldn’t use the sample code in live trading. these are not profitable strategies, they are samples to base your code on.
you could run them in paper mode, so you will not lose real money.

you could add logs/prints in different locations of the script to make it more verbose

I tried the above GitHub strategy in paper trading. I am getting output
subscribed to trades: , quotes: , bars: [‘AMZN’], dailyBars: , statuses: , lulds: , cancelErrors: , corrections:

But there are not trades happening when I see in the Alpaca UI. Does the above line make sure that the tades should happen?

Also will the above code work for the BTC?