Differences in news data between websocket and rest responses

Hi everyone, I’m gathering news data from your websocket for live data and rest calls for historical data. But I’m finding some differences in between them for the same timespan.
Generally the message key “content” do not come in rest call responses, so we have a great difference in files weights (3.5 KB (ws) vs 384 B (rest)) for the same hour (specifically from 2022-03-28T06:00:00Z to 2022-03-28T07:00:00Z). Bot files have the same amount of news (two in this case) and the difference is due to the key issue mentioned.
But for hour from 2022-03-28T17:00:00Z to 2022-03-28T18:00:00Z, websocket fetchs 55 news meanwhile rest call only gathers 4 news…
I wonder why are we having such difference in data for ws and rest.

Thanks in advance

p.s.: I have the files to share if you want to see them.

Have you been able to get the live streaming news API to work? So far I have been unsuccessful.

Hi, yes, it’s working, but it has some lags, sometimes for hours… That’s another question… Is it normal to have no live data for hours?
I’ve made a test, for 2022-03-24 websocket thrown no data from 00 to 04 and rest call neither, their are consistent, but I don’t know if it is a data error or if it is ok…

AFAIR the streaming connection always provides the full news articles (with content). The historical data endpoint by default returns the articles without content (just headline and optional summary). Most probably it’s a reason for the different amounts of data received from these two sources.

Hi ! Thanks for your response, but I’m still confused about the difference in between the amount of news. I mean, for the hour I mentioned I got 55 news from websocket (streaming) and only gathered 4 with historical endpoint.