Second ticker stopped working

Hi,
I was running my paper app on Friday 28th, based on the Momentum Day Trader example. My app subscribes to the polygon ‘A’ socket for second-level bar data, plus ‘AM’ and trade_updates sockets. I happened to be collecting all ‘A’ ticker data for a few hundred stocks on Friday so I can set up a local back-testing framework. I noticed after end of market day on Friday that I was left holding many securities even though they are supposed to liquidate within the last 15 minutes of trading. I have run the app on other days and it has always liquidated by end of day. I looked at the ‘A’ data I collected and for the non-liquidated stocks there are no updates on or after 15:45. I checked against the AM ticker data for the same stocks and there is minute-level data all the way up to market close (16:00). I initiated the StreamConn object with DEBUG=True arg but no socket errors are logged. Any idea why the second ticker would have stopped while the others did not? More to the point, how can I ensure in code that my end of day positions are liquidated without having to manually check on it? I have to be able to trust the Alpaca/Polygon integration is robust before I can think about switching to LIVE trading (possibly not the only person with this concern in this case). I suppose I could move the liquidation code to the minute-ticker socket event code if it turns out the minute ticker is sufficiently robust.
Any comments or pointers welcome.
Best,
Bruce

Hi, the polygon socket works directly against the polygon API servers.
I would suggest checking with them if there was an issues on Friday causing the data stream to stop at 15:45 or is it something else.
The debug flag basically gives more data if there’s a ws connection error (which probably wasn’t the case here)